Tentative Dates Set

I received a phone call from Wendy, the nurse liaison yesterday. She asked if I would be able to have the surgery done on April 10th. I said, “Yes, please, the sooner the better!” The other procedure will be done the day before, on April 9th, at the same place where the core biopsy was done. Then I will have the wire inserted the morning of the 10th, before the surgery.
I am now just waiting to hear back on a confirmation and the appointment times.
I have a birthday on June 20th. I have hopes that *everything* will be done by then, surgery, healing and radiation.

I dread the pain and discomfort to come, but I also look forward to getting it all taken care of.